Welcome to diyAudio.rs

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mikorist

IT razno.

32 posts in this topic

Trazeci sta je Bitcoin i cemu zaista sluzi ...

I found answer in a completely different field (Mathematics) HOW , WHAT and WHY Bitcoin actually calculate .

And WHO decide to invest to calculate & generate - "mine" a mind-bogglingly big set of Dual_EC_DRBG data:

Edward Frenkel

Staay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes:

Thanks to the heroic work of Edward Snowden we now know that Dual_EC_DRBG was developed by the NSA, with the backdoor, and given to NIST to disseminate. The scary part is that RSA Security, a company that develops widely used commercial encryption applications, continued use of Dual_EC_DRBG all the way up to the Snowden revelations despite the known flaws. Not surprising this brought a lot of heat on RSA which denies they intentionally created a honeypot for the NSA.

Bitcoin uses the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) for signing transactions. This is how you use your private key to “prove” you own the bitcoins associated with your address. ECDSA keys are derived from elliptic curves that themselves are generated using certain parameters. NIST has been actively recommending that everyone use the secp256r1 parameters because they “are the most secure”. However, there appears to be some funny business with secp256r1 that is eerily similar to the backdoor in Dual_EC_DRBG.

The unbelievable thing is that rather than using secp256r1 like nearly all other applications, Bitcoin uses secp256k1 which uses Koblitz curves instead of pseudorandom curves and is still believed to be secure. Now the decision to use secp256k1 instead of secp256r1 was made by Satoshi. It’s a mystery why he chose these parameters instead of the parameters used by everyone else (the core devs even considered changing it!). Dan Brown, Chairman of the Standards for Efficient Cryptography Group, had this to say about it:

I did not know that BitCoin is using secp256k1. Indeed, I am surprised to see anybody use secp256k1 instead of secp256r1.

https://chrispacia.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/nsa-backdoors-and-bitcoin/

No Such Agency može da mi ga podudla sa svim podacima iz svih mejlova koje sam ikada napisao poslao i primio. Inače, ovo je već stara vest (2013) i nikoga više nije briga :P

Ne znam što se lep i zgodan i nadasve sposoban i inteligentan lik kao ti stalno prima na ovakve teorije zavere.

Ne znam što se lep i zgodan i nadasve sposoban i inteligentan lik kao ti stalno prima na ovakve teorije zavere.

:gayrepost: lažov :smesna:

Meni vec 24h pobudalio internet.

Skajp puca, gmail otvaram na mahove, Fejsbuk baguje...YouTube jedva.

Sve sajtove u EU otvaram sjajno zajedno sa diyaudio.rs. Preko bare usporeno.

Zvao provajdera kazu : "da nije do njih" - "spoljni linkovi van Srbije pucaju"... :buehehe:

Jos nekom baguje ?

Nisam primjetio neke pojave čudnije od uobičajenih, ali zadnja dva dana sam manje na netu nego inače, pa možda nisam potrefio trenutak ili stranice koje zezaju.

Guramo dalje    :D 

The following companies just betrayed billions of people.

Apple, Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec, and a handful of other tech companies just began publicly lobbying Congress to pass Cyber Threat Information Sharing legislation, like CISA, a bill that would give corporations total legal immunity when they share private user data with the government and with each other. Many of these companies have previously claimed to fight for their users' privacy rights, but by supporting this type of legislation, they've made it clear that they've abandoned that position, and are willing to endanger their users' security and civil rights in exchange for government handouts and protection.

Tell them why they're on the wrong side of history.  

EMAIL THEM

Fight for the Future will deliver your email and send you campaign updates. Privacy

logocloud.png
We are boycotting Salesforce / Heroku. Click here to learn more.[/size] These companies sold us out.  

What does it take for some of the biggest competitors in the tech industry to put their differences aside and 
sign a letter endorsing hugely unpopular surveillance legislation that's been lambasted by privacy groups and security experts? Sweeping legal immunity. Worse, these companies know that their customers hate CISA, and so they’re jumping into the water together, hoping there’s safety in numbers. After all, you can’t blame Microsoft if Apple is doing the same thing, right?
In the letter, these companies didn't come right out and say they were endorsing CISA. Instead, they asked Congress to "act promptly" to pass "Cyber Threat Information Sharing Legislation." But these companies aren't stupid. They know that the Senate will vote on CISA soon, and will use this letter as cover to say the tech industry supports it.

What's wrong with CISA?  

If you’re not up to speed, CISA is a mass surveillance bill posing as a “cybersecurity” bill. Congress has been blindly scrambling to react to the OPM hacks, and their solution is a giveaway to the NSA and giant corporations:
[/size]
  • All privacy policies effectively null and void. Companies can shareany private user data with the government, without a warrant, as long as the government says it is being used for a “cybersecurity” purpose.
  • Data is shared with a wide array of government agencies, from the FBI and NSA, to the IRS and local law enforcement.
  • In exchange, companies are given blanket immunity from civil and criminal laws, like fraud, money laundering, or illegal wiretapping (if a violation was committed or exposed in the process of sharing data).
  • Companies that play along can get otherwise classified intelligence data from the government, including private information about their competitors.
Learn more about CISA

https://www.youbetrayedus.org/

tek ce internet da se raspadne.  sad mi je jasno sta je i ko je  . . . 2zrjpr9.png  :buehehe:

Juce od podne u firmi na dva gmail naloga, preko vise racunara probano, problem. Ne otvara, jedino preko slow connection opcije, i to kilavi posle x minuta. Dodjem kuci, ista stvar. Probam ponovo oko 7 uvece, sve normalno.

Mislim da sam cak video na nekom sajtu da je bili dosta prijavljenih slucajeva iz Srbije, Engleske i Japana u to vreme... Isto se dogodilo, cini mi se, polovinom avgusta, samo sto je tada trajalo skoro 24 sata, vrlo zajebano mi bilo za komunikacije u firmi. Ko za inat, oba puta bila frka, neko narucivanje, kupovine, a mailovi ne rade. Bzvz.