Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

BRAVISIMO !!! :blackeye: Zen, thanks for sending me a link

So today was the day. The fruit of very many hours of work, both by myself, but just as well by many of you, choky and Spalevski in particular.So, how does it sound? Hmm, compared to the F3, it leaves the F3 in the dust. Compared to a beefed up F3, still better in every aspect. Compared to choke loaded F3, something like it, but still a lot more natural, better low, and mid. The highs I remember as being mighty impressive on the choke loaded F3, and it's a long time ago since I had that amp, so hard to be sure.Fact is though that this is real good. Now after warming up for a couple of hours, it has reached the temperature of an Eskimo's ass.Magura :angry7:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

BRAVISIMO !!! :blackeye: Zen, thanks for sending me a link

we must find a way to steal you from on-line games ;you'll forget that mind is most beautiful playground , especially when contemplating about Kirchof Rules :angry7:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

make some noise here :http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/133433-choky-susy-f3-lu1014s.html?highlight=choky+susy(go to last page)boyz at Big Diya are rusty lately ...... no critics, no ideas ..... just "fine , splendid , will it drive F4 " ......... :blackeye:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

make some noise here :http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/133433-choky-susy-f3-lu1014s.html?highlight=choky+susy(go to last page)boyz at Big Diya are rusty lately ...... no critics, no ideas ..... just "fine , splendid , will it drive F4 " ......... :blackeye:

Ahhhh... ok.... will it drive two F4s? :angry7:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

OMG !whazzat ?migration from diyA.com ? :blackeye:

Just found this thread thanks to you, Choky. Magura is doing amazing work, here. WOW!!!
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

After almost nine years, it was about time :)

I just realized, that I'm actually not THAT slow. Back at Burning Amp 07, Nelson Pass gave away something like 500+ power mosfet's in TO-3 package, some were even matched. Now check this out:I am actually the first to build something with any of those 500+ mosfet's. Magura :buehehe:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I just realized, that I'm actually not THAT slow. Back at Burning Amp 07, Nelson Pass gave away something like 500+ power mosfet's in TO-3 package, some were even matched. Now check this out:I am actually the first to build something with any of those 500+ mosfet's. Magura :buehehe:

So, who dares to call ME "lazy"? :) ...or you, as we are at it... :)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

it's well known - I'm lazy ........ :buehehe:

I wouldn't say that, I would rather say not interested in proving you know the know-how... You know what you know about things you know and that seems to satisfy your needs... You don't seem to care much about public opinion, so it sometimes might look like you are lazy, but what do they know... :)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...