Welcome to diyAudio.rs

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bregar

Prevara?

343 posts in this topic

Od svih bisernih mail-ova koji su mido sada stigli ovaj je najjjjaci Street: FROM THE DESK OF :MR ALI OSMAN AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION, BANK OF AFRICA ( B.O.A) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,WEST AFRICA. I am Mr Ali Osman, bill and exchange manager with the Bank of Africa.(B.O.A) I need your assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.5)million into your account within 14 banking days. This account belongs to a foreign customer by name, DR GEORGE BRUMLEY who died along with his entire family in a plane crash. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you in respect of the provision of a foreign account,50% for me while 10% is for establishing of foundation for the less privilleges in your country . Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Reply me if interested.This is my personal email address: aliosman111@gmail.com. Your Full Name............. Your Country................ Your Age................ Direct Phone Number.................... Your Occupation............... Your Sex............... I await for your urgent response. Thanks Mr Ali Osman

ovaj nije mozda najaci ali je najsmesniji:---------------------------------------------------------------How are you today? I went to Nigeria for a program called (Empowering students to handle conflicts and promote peace in West Africa).And i was attacked by Arm Robbers Please i Nigeria and with that shock i was taking to the Hospital and was admitted in the Hospital for three days now. I have just recovered from the shock and now am very stranded Please because my wallet was stolen by the robbers and my ATM card and other valuable things like my I'D card is missing along with the wallet. The Problem now is so bad because i have to pay for my hotel bill and the Hospital bill with my Flight ticket back to the ***business name***,The robbers have taking all i have as i do not even have my ATM card to get quick cash and get the bills paid, Please at this point i really need your help urgently to help me send money and i promise to return the money as soon as i return to the ***business name***. Please you will help me send $4500 to help me pay all this bills, I need to hear from you soon so that I will send you my personal information you will use in sending the money to me through Western Union Or MoneyGarm,I know Western union or MoneyGram will allow me use my international passport to collect the money Please,Please be rest assured that I will pay back the money as soon as i arrive ***location of business*** by Monday And,And please understand that your help is much needed right now because am very stranded. Waiting to hear from you. Thanks for the effort---------------------------------------------------------------:buehehe: :buehehe: :rofl:

Ovo definitivno pali cim ima vise ovakvih ludosti , ili je mozda neka tajna anketa Americke vlade o ljudskoj lakovernosti .? :buehehe:

Ovakvi spamovi spadaju u grupu tzv. nigerijskih prevara. Ja ih povremeno dobijam unazad petnaestak godina. Puk'o sam od smeha kada je nedavno na Discoveryu bila emisija o bracnom paru iz GB koji su naseli na foru i potrosili nekih 30000 funti... :buehehe: Negrosi su ih "radili" skoro godinu dana dok Englezi nisu ukapirali obmanu. Svetski rekord u kasnom paljenju!

Zipa mail sto sam dobio:post-39-126744155656_thumb.jpg

Pa dajte čovjeku koju kintu da si kupi neki bolji program za prevođenje! :blush::( Iako i nije dobro prevedeno na srpski, možda ipak uspije prevesti nekog "žednog preko vode"... ;)

Jel' to stiglo Šutanovcu...?

Pa dajte čovjeku koju kintu da si kupi neki bolji program za prevođenje! :blush::( Iako i nije dobro prevedeno na srpski, možda ipak uspije prevesti nekog "žednog preko vode"... ;)

Dvoumim se izmedju Google Translate ili Aleksandar Karađorđević. Mada....Aleksandar nije toliko napredovao. :)

NJKV tj WKV... Vid'o sam mu na kolima to NJKV... Princ Pavle se okreće u grobu...

Jedan aktuelan:###Good Day,I am interested in your property that i saw on a web portal.I am Jewel Nafie a top Sudanese Government official who opposed the war in Dafur in my country Sudan.Due to my opposition to the war,the government of my country has been persecuting me.Consequently my wife,children and I managed to enter a red cross airplane that was evacuating foreigners and we are presently in Accra,Ghana on asylum.I want to know if the property is still available for sale and kindly let me know the last asking price.If it's not available any longer, i will want to solicit for your service in buying Estates/Properties with your assistance and cooperation.If you are in a good position to help my family,please get back to me indicating your desire to help my family invest the funds in your country.I urgently await your email.best regards.God bless,Jewel Nafie###Ako odgovoris, dobijes ovo:###Hi,Thank you for your response. First i need your assurance that you are capable of managing huge sums of money profitably. We are interested in commercial real estates and speculative purchases within Europe. We assume that you possess some special knowledge and/or privileged information about investing in real estates within Europe, profitably.We need an astute manager and partner to work with us. Owing to my refugee status, I am not able to travel any soon so I ask that you make arrangements to meet with me either in Ghana or Togo prior to the initial funds release to your company.You will agree with me that we need to meet at least for once; this will foster good will and trust between us as prospective partners in business.I want you to confirm that you are able to handle this project.Kindly get back to me soonSincerely,Jewel.###Pitam se sta ti urade kad se pojavis tamo... da li vade bubreg, jetru, ili oba.