Excluzivno za DIY.rs - U poseti kod Nelson Pass-a

AR2

Preporučeni Komentari

nopeVix is asking for new jfets which ones Papa use in new FW amps

Yes, They are somewhat unobtainable for us, but, in the future, who knows...as vacuum tubes are fading away, it will be nice to know that there will be a solid state audiophile component that will manage to approach that tube sound... :rofl: I was just teasin' around, wondering how to get those J-fets... :mad::doh::hi::) Big thanks to Nelson, Vladimir and the whole gang...
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 84
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

Yes, They are somewhat unobtainable for us, but, in the future, who knows...as vacuum tubes are fading away, it will be nice to know that there will be a solid state audiophile component that will manage to approach that tube sound... :rofl: I was just teasin' around, wondering how to get those J-fets... :mad::doh::hi::) Big thanks to Nelson, Vladimir and the whole gang...

Some begging at SouthSemi may help.Magura :)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Some begging at SouthSemi may help.Magura :rofl:

whatever they are - I'm sure they're cascoded with IRFPs ;so - make your Donut with LUs , beg at SS , and replace LUs .ZM was a cunnin' bloke , using plain IRFP footprint for LUs in these amps :mad:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

whatever they are - I'm sure they're cascoded with IRFPs ;so - make your Donut with LUs , beg at SS , and replace LUs .ZM was a cunnin' bloke , using plain IRFP footprint for LUs in these amps :rofl:

Da li je moguce da novi F2 nije u kaskadi? (Traslation: Could it be be that new F2 is not cascoded ?Donut-BIG DONUT-my respect for that, but I hear my wife sayin': DO NOT!So, I have ZV 9 runnin' with original LUs (ZM, If you need a pair, let me know) Regarding begging, we should make an english version of this: :mad::doh:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

@Vix:there are two versions of Donut - one for Magura ( and my self) with split choke load , and another one with two CCS-es load I think that they're both visible on big DiyA ;will post link tonight

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

whatever they are - I'm sure they're cascoded with IRFPs ;so - make your Donut with LUs , beg at SS , and replace LUs .ZM was a cunnin' bloke , using plain IRFP footprint for LUs in these amps :rofl:

I'm fairly sure that in the application we are using the LU's, there will be little to gain by replacing them. They work well within their comfort zone. I did briefly consider buying a few of the SouthSemi JFET's, but regained my mental stability :mad:Magura :doh:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

@Vix:there are two versions of Donut - one for Magura ( and my self) with split choke load , and another one with two CCS-es load I think that they're both visible on big DiyA ;will post link tonight

The ChoMaKyGura Donut schematic is at the first page of the "Donut" thread in the SS forum here at DIYA.RS.As for the version for the mob, no idea :rofl:Magura :mad:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Владимире ( АР2) да ли је на слици Варијак ака Марк Кронадер?стоН_Колд

it is ;even if you attached just thumbnail from one of previous posts
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Владимире ( АР2) да ли је на слици Варијак ака Марк Кронадер?стоН_Колд

Ha, ha ovo pitanje u kontekstu male slicice vise lici na posetu kod oftamologa: Procitajte cetvrti red odozgo: A NJ F G A... VARIAK.. :rofl: Jeste to je Mark Variak.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Vixeve ga linak http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=1662435#post1662435mada - koliko vidim - ti si vec upoznat s timmada se lako moze desiti da je i Papa ukrao semu od mighty ZM-a (ja ukradem od njega , pa on od mene , pa tako u krug ) :rofl:ako te zanima - otvori thread ;mrzi me da proveravam da li je u tom threadu "finalna prototip " sema samo malo da odanemo pa ce se raditi prototip i u Srpsko Sirotinjskoj varijanti ..... mada mislim da se Magurina varijanta slobodno moze smatrati istom :mad:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Speaking of LU1014D, does anyone know where to obtain them without the cutting off an arm and a leg?

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...