Lepota dizajna

Fukushima

Preporučeni Komentari

2 hours ago, damic said:

Bila prezentacija u subotu, Jevremova 47, Bgd (konf. sala hotela Envoy), jel neko slusao??

Zato i kažem. Ko i obično prazna soba pokvarila utisak. 3 gola zida a četvrti staklo i nisam obratio pažnju šta je preko stakla. Mislio da će lošije da zvuči zbog sobe ali... Na klasici i roku mislio da neće valjati ali mi se svideo, toliko detalja. Čekam jesen i sajam. Valjda če biti više steće sa sobom. Poenta je nema DACa, predpojačala, pojačala, kablova (skupih kablova) a i WAF efekat je veliki. 

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Nije mi bas jasno o kojim zvucnicima je rec. Moze neki link? Inace primetio sam neki "trend" kod malih zvucnika koji lepo zvuce, da se konacno neko setio da doda bas (tj woofer) sa strane, koji u stvari po meni predstavlja "aktive baffle step compensation" da se tako izrazim, pa takav zvucnik uvek zvuci punije i bolje od "obicnog bookshelfa"  zato sto se opseg od nekih 500-600 hz na dole "ne gubi",a tamo gde to jeste slucaj, ni subwoofer ne pomaze, posto je on uglavnom zaduzen za 100 hz pa na dole, a deo od 100-500 hz nije resen kako treba pa zvuci "tanko".

Ovde vidim da je bas to "reseno", midbass sa strane, i dva pasivna woofera pozadi?

I sir.Oliverovi malci furaju na isti princip, bipole...

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

The difference between PMPO and RMS Watts

Those symbols are used for radio power. The real power is RMS (Root Mean Square), while PMPO means music power (Peak Music Power Output). How to compare those – you need to split PMPO by 3 and then you will get RMS (almost! not exacltly ). For example if you have JVC with 19W RMS / 50W PMPO.
RMS is a voltage that is putting to the speaker in Constance way, without worry of sound quality or speakers damage. PMPO is the highest power at the highest voltage, at the speaker that least less than second.
PMPO is a marketing symbol, because it’s much nicer for producers to put some big numbers. So to be honest, PMPO was created for cheating people at the shops.
When we speak about amplifiers, it is power that amplifier can produce at all time, without any damage.
There is also some compare with voltages. If effective value is 220V, and 310 is maximum (311V)it is because maximum value = effective * the square root. You can very easily check that by testing current by multimeter and than check at the oscilloscope. You will see that measure instrument will show 220 while amplitude of current at oscilloscope is 310.
How we can use that in practice way. In general, speakers power we split by 2 (or3) and we got amplifier, for example: if we hve 100 watts speaker, we can plug it to amplifier with power output abou 50watts. Of course we can plug stronger speakers but not too strong –obviously you want plug a subwoofer to headphones slot.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

22 hours ago, sir Oliver said:

The difference between PMPO and RMS Watts

Those symbols are used for radio power. The real power is RMS (Root Mean Square), while PMPO means music power (Peak Music Power Output). How to compare those – you need to split PMPO by 3 and then you will get RMS (almost! not exacltly ). For example if you have JVC with 19W RMS / 50W PMPO.
RMS is a voltage that is putting to the speaker in Constance way, without worry of sound quality or speakers damage. PMPO is the highest power at the highest voltage, at the speaker that least less than second.
PMPO is a marketing symbol, because it’s much nicer for producers to put some big numbers. So to be honest, PMPO was created for cheating people at the shops.
When we speak about amplifiers, it is power that amplifier can produce at all time, without any damage.
There is also some compare with voltages. If effective value is 220V, and 310 is maximum (311V)it is because maximum value = effective * the square root. You can very easily check that by testing current by multimeter and than check at the oscilloscope. You will see that measure instrument will show 220 while amplitude of current at oscilloscope is 310.
How we can use that in practice way. In general, speakers power we split by 2 (or3) and we got amplifier, for example: if we hve 100 watts speaker, we can plug it to amplifier with power output abou 50watts. Of course we can plug stronger speakers but not too strong –obviously you want plug a subwoofer to headphones slot.

To su tzv standardi koji svako kako mu paše postavi ? a ko ih nezna PROČITATI-  protumačiti- je sam kriv ? Al je lijepo videt da piše 1ooo w  ko i na tarabi " pi* ka " pa se neko našpranjio ? :)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 1 month later...

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...